- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
Become a part of the team!
At R.Salerno Restaurant Group, we value personality and drive over experience alone. We push our people to achieve their highest potential. We reward success with a fair wage, opportunities to grow, and best in class benefits. We foster a fun and supportive community that drives engagement and passion.
We love training and developing our teammates to not only be successful at Salerno's, but successful leaders in their everyday world. If this sounds up your alley, take a look below and apply!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)